Why is it important to compare online bookmaker
sites before selecting one?
Not all online bookmaker’s are reputable and they
definitely do not provide the same level of service. Sports Betting Sportsbook Reviews focuses only on established,
licensed online bookmakers to ensure security. Beyond that, we offer rankings of the online sports betting sites based on key variables that
most gamblers use in evaluating bookmakers.
What factors are used to compare the bookmakers?
We compare online bookmakers starting with 5 factors detailed on the Home Page:
- Bookmaker Bonuses – For example, ‘How much of a bonus
does the bookmaker add to your account to entice you to join?’
- Years Bookmaker Has Been Open – This is used to help evaluate the online bookmaker's experience and credibility in the sports betting business.
- Sports Bookmaker Takes Bets On – A top online bookmaker does not necessarily need
to take bets on all the sports in the world, just the ones you want to on.
- By Bookmaker's Home Country – Where are the operations of the
- Highest Overall Rating – In general, how do the
bookmaker sites compare? Just remember, the
highest rated online sportsbooks might not be the best in the factors that are most
important to you.
10 other factors detailed in the individual bookmaker reviews:
- Pros & Cons – What are the best and worst
features of each site
- Referral Bonuses – How much the bookmaker will
add to your account to refer a friend
- Deposit & Withdrawal Fees – How much does it
cost you to open account and access your funds?
- Types of Wagers – From straight sports bets to exotic
- Languages Offered – What languages does the bookmaker site
and its customer service offer?
- Bookmaker's Website Speed – As measured by Alexa.com (a web
information company owned by Amazon.com)
- Minimum Deposits – Amount required in your
account to make your first wager
- Summary & Detailed Bookmaker Reviews – Independent
evaluations of the top online bookmakers (and a few not quite at the top)
- Customer Support – How can you contact the bookmaker?
Contests – Many online bookmakers offer daily or weekly prizes to encourage betting
What are the key factors in evaluating
This depends on what factors are important to you when betting online, as well as your level of
experience in sports wagering. Many
beginners are enticed to a bookmaker by the bonuses and contests, without
recognizing that a bookmaker’s customer service and extent of sports betting
information may be more important to them in the long-run. Others may feel more comfortable with a bookmaker
that has been in the industry for a long-time, and may even be a
publicly-traded company. However, this
level of experience may not be necessary for the security of your account and
you may be paying for this extra comfort level in terms of higher fees. Sports Betting Sportsbook Reviews' job is to put the information about all of these bookmakers at your
fingertips, so you can make the best decision for yourself.
How did you collect the information on all of these online bookmakers?
Our team of writers and consultants used the various online bookmakers and provided
written and numerical evaluations.The
Content Production team then compared the online betting sites by using a
consulting technique called ‘benchmarking.’ The term benchmarking means that in each
category, we identify the best bookmaker and compare the others to this highest
standard.This enables the customer to
subjectively decide what weight he wants to give each factor before making a bookmaker
What is your company’s
experience in the sports betting industry?
Our management team and content writers have over two decades of experience
working in the sports gambling and online sports betting industries.